Monday 25 January 2010

Harper's Lovin'

There was a time when I longed for my weekly Grazia fix and counted down the sleeps till I could get my tiny hands on the latest edition of Nylon and Vogue. But those days have passed. When I buy fashion magazines I don't choose them based on their human interest stories, celebrity lead trends or the classifieds; if I wanted this I would buy Heat. But I don't. I also don't pick my magazine based on what hot new young Hollywood starlet is on the cover either, sorry Nylon. I am still fully devoted to my bi-annual Lula magazine but twice a year just isn't enough of a fashion fix for this little lady. That is why I am so pleased to have found my new favourite monthly glossy, Harper's Bazaar. In the past 3years this magazine has undergone a massive transformation at the helm of Lucy Yeoman involving a change of name and new direction. Although it is no longer an elitist magazine that only appeals to toffs and Tatler readers it has still retained much of its original ethos of creating an exciting magazine for a 'well-dressed woman with a well-dressed mind'; now it's just a younger sexier woman.





Harper's Bazaar

No comments: