Wednesday 24 February 2010

LFW Experience

I have had a very busy week! Last Thursday was my birthday- I am now the grand old age of 22- Friday was my party and the weekend was my introduction into London Fashion Week. I very luckily have been given a selection of tickets to shows from my lovely flatmate and blogger, Hannah -A Ballad of a Cold Lost Marble- for my birthday.
I know it sounds geeky but being at fashion week really was a dream come true. The atmosphere at Somerset House was amazing, all around were beautiful and inspirational fashionistas and seeing the collections, and the designers' genius, first hand was so awe-inspiring and made me realize even more that my dream is to not only be a spectator but to really be involved in fashion week.
My highlights where seeing Anna Wintour at a Liberty event, meeting Mark Fast and David Koma (who were both absolutely lovely and charming), watching Jordan Dunn strut down the catwalk and, I guess, just being there to experience it all. Role on September.

Rodart Shoes

KTZ Platforms

Holly Fulton
















































Krystof Strozyna

No comments: