Monday 9 November 2009

New Favourites

I've found a store that my makes my little heart flutter. Anthropolgie is the sister store of Urban Outfitters, the big grown up sister. To be honest the majority of the regular clothes are sort of dowdy but the party dresses are really quaint, simple and classic. They have a brilliant variety of shoes and purses, and even clogs!!!





The only downside is that it is mega expensive, for a perfect party dress then it is worth it. But as I keep stating, my purse is padded out with receipts rather than notes, so its just day dreaming at the moment. Or living vicariously through my friend jade who is searching for a 21st dress.

There home ware section is possibly where they come into their own. Its everything I need to full fill my dreams of becoming a domestic goddess. From candelabras and aprons to recipe books and knitted wall clocks. I'm going to start saving my pennies now...




www.anthropologie.com

No comments: