Sunday 22 November 2009

Saturday House-warming

My pals had a very good house warming on Saturday night, even though my phone screen got completely broken, my new top had red wine spilt all over it and I fell flat on my back right in front of everyone. Thought I'd give you a sneak peek into the evenings wears. I bought the white white top in an Oxfam shop for £3.99, bargain! Wore it over a black American Apparel dress, with my cutey patuty white shoes, vintage gold and silver plaited belt and my gold chain collection, small now but it will grow! My flatmate wore a wicked jumpsuit and gauze bow combo, stellar. The final lovely lass had the most envied piece of the whole evening. Her vintage skirt was so coveted that one lovely lady said she would go the shop everyday till she could find its twin!



1 comment:

bambam said...

sexy shoes steph!! x